Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (PMCL/Employer/Jazz) is committed to providing its best to its employees, customers and alumni, We are pleased to announce that the PM,CL Provident Fund is disbursing an unpaid amount from the profits generated for the period of January, 2019 to December, 2019, in accordance with the PMCL Fund rules.
In order to receive this amount, eligible ex-employees are requested to email the following mandatory details to [email protected] by May 28, 2020:
- Full Name
- Employee 10 (must be mentioned in the email subject)
- Date of joining the fund
- Scanned copy of CNIC
- Date of resignation/LWD
1). PMCL employees retrenched, discharged, terminated or resigned from service after 31st December, 2016 are eligible to apply for the provident fund.
2). On retrenchment, discharge or termination of service of an ex-employee in any manner other than dismissal on account of misconduct, or on the termination of the employment of an ex-employee as a result of his/her resignation or retirement, the ex-employee shall be eligible for the payment of:
i. Both the ex-employee’s part, the employer’s part of his/her account and any profit accrued thereon, if any PF amount.
ii. The PF amount of the ex-employee’s contribution subsequent to the date of the last valuation and the employer’s contributions payable in respect of the same.
iii. The amount of profit/income as determined by the PMCL Fund trustees on the amount of ex-employee and employer’s contributions subsequent to the date of the last valuation for the period commencing from the date of the last valuation up to the time the ex-employee left the service of the employer.
3). On dismissal of the member by the employer on account of misconduct, the member shall be entitled to payment of;
i. The amount of ex-employee’s part of his/her account.
ii. The amount of the ex-employee’s contribution subsequent to the date of the last valuation.
iii. The amount of profit/income as determined by the trustees on the amount of ex-employee’s contributions subsequent to the date of the last valuation for the ‘period, commencing from the date of the last valuation up to the time the ex-employee left the service of the employer.
4). Furthermore, please note that all the ex-employees who have opted for the profit (Conventional/Islamic) during the period of December, 2019 and have not yet claimed their profit/principal amount of PF can also apply.
• Disbursement of the amount shall! be subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as stated in PMCL Fund rules.
• Any amount recoverable by employer from ex-employee against any dues will be adjusted before disbursement of the profit
• For eligible ex-employees. the amount shall be transferred to the ex-employee’s account in which the last salary/final settlement amount was transferred. Please ensure that bank account is active. If the bank account is inactive then the PO will
be issued and sent via courier to the ex-employee at the address provided by him/her.
• Payment instrument (cheque) will only be issued in the name of the legal heirs (in case of deceased ex-employees) provided that the claimant holds valid declaration/succession certificate/guardianship certificate (in case of legal heir being a minor) /proof of being the legal heir(s) and a valid bank account in Pakistan.
• PMCL’s decision regarding the eligibility of an ex-employee and payment of amount shall be final and binding.
• Eligible ex-employees can submit the required information till May 28, 2020.
• For queries and information contact us at [email protected]