Roshan Digital Account
The Roshan Digital Account (RDA) is a tailor-made financial solution, designed to facilitate Non-Resident Pakistanis in their plans for investment in Pakistan based Savings Schemes and is suitable for both PKR and USD based transactions.
To further facilitate our Non-Resident Pakistani customers, MCB Bank is also introducing a Digital Account Opening process through which you can apply for a new Roshan Digital Account with convenience and ease. With minimal documentation requirements and an easy to use interface, you can access the new web service from here to securely open a RDA from the safety and comfort of your home.
The Roshan Digital Account offers you a host of benefits, such as no minimum balance requirements and the ability to repatriate your funds. The salient aspects of the new account are listed below:
- Roshan Digital Account – PKR
- Roshan Digital Account – FCY
- All Non-Resident Pakistanis are eligible
- Available in Pak Rupees (PKR), US Dollar (USD), GB Pound (GBP) and Euro (EUR)
- Funded through foreign inward remittance
- Digital On-boarding with minimum documentation
- Easy repatriation of funds to customer’s foreign account
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online Banking for Bill Payments and Funds Transfers within Pakistan
- Investment in Naya Pakistan Certificate issued by Government of Pakistan (please click here for details)
- Issuance of Debit Card and Cheque Book
- Investment in PSX registered shares through Central Depository Company (CDC)*
- Investment in Term Deposits of the Bank*
For investments, Roshan Digital PKR Accountholders can only invest in PKR denominated investments. Similarly, Roshan Digital FCY Accountholders can only invest in USD denominated investments.
How do I create a Roshan digital account?
Roshan Digital Accounts can be opened and maintained by individual non-resident Pakistani clients only.
- Valid Identity Document (CNIC/ SNIC/ NICOP/POC etc)
- Valid passport
- Proof of NRP status (POC/ Visa entry/ exit stamps, etc)
- Proof of profession & source of funds
- Live photo
- Valid Overseas Pakistanis Foundation membership card (if applicable)