Pakistan is growing in the E-commerce industry; however, many organizations including “Enablers” are creating awareness regarding the E-commerce along with the opportunities in the field.
According to the official announcement by Enablers, another huge moment for Pakistan has been recorded where the team of Enablers was invited at the President House ones again where the CEO of the firm, Saqib Azhar presented the issues and obstacles regarding the E-commerce policies of Pakistan after the Pakistan’s approval on Amazon.
All the key stakeholders were also present at the President House where the core agenda and discussion regarding the main points for the betterment of Pakistanis and economy for doing business through Amazon were discussed.
Saqib Azhar highlighted the core point during the session that includes:
• Ease in Payment Method Process
• Government to provide Easy Ways for Sellers to Get WeBOC Number Easily
• Request for Inexpensive and Timely Delivery of International Shipments via Pakistan Post
• 8% Refund should be made to Amazon Sellers on Exports from Pakistan
• Request to bring Paypal in Pakistan for Easy International Transactions
• To create a platform like Hyperwallet in order to avoid the issue of low dollar rate change
• Approval for Facebook Monetization in Pakistan
According to Saqib Azhar, “It is amazing to see how one of our letters that we wrote to President has put a value where all of the key stakeholders were invited – We thank you to President of Pakistan, NeCC, Ministry of Commerce once again for working with private sectors to help resolve these matters urgently.”